Partner visa application .. 1sr stage after prospective partner visa granted

Mel855

I have just been granted my prospective partner visa and will be returning to Oz in the next few weeks. My PMV does not expire until Oct 2017 but we are planning on marrying in April 2017. I have read the information guide on the next stage of the process ie applying for the partner visa (temp) and it looks to be the same or very similar to the PMV application. i realise I need to supply marriage certificate and complete the application form and sponsor form again but can anyone advise me on how much evidence or what sort of evidence I will need to provide regarding the relationship as this was all provided for my PMV. I went into great depths about the start of our relationship, financial commitments , commitments to each other , household responsibilities etc do they need this all over again or is it a case of keeping them up to date with what is happening since the lodgement of the PMV? It's easy enough to send all relevant documents such as birth certificates as these were needed for the PMV Im just not sure what sort of evidence I need to provide other than a marriage certificate and documents. Many thanks

I have just been granted my prospective partner visa and will be returning to Oz in the next few weeks. My PMV does not expire until Oct 2017 but we are planning on marrying in April 2017. I have read the information guide on the next stage of the process ie applying for the partner visa (temp) and it looks to be the same or very similar to the PMV application. i realise I need to supply marriage certificate and complete the application form and sponsor form again but can anyone advise me on how much evidence or what sort of evidence I will need to provide regarding the relationship as this was all provided for my PMV. I went into great depths about the start of our relationship, financial commitments , commitments to each other , household responsibilities etc do they need this all over again or is it a case of keeping them up to date with what is happening since the lodgement of the PMV? It's easy enough to send all relevant documents such as birth certificates as these were needed for the PMV Im just not sure what sort of evidence I need to provide other than a marriage certificate and documents. Many thanks

hi i`m no expert but i did just recently lodge a partner visa and i pretty much gave you all said you gave in the PMV. i`d maybe give them the same you already have just updated to the date when you lodge for the visa. i hope this helps but like i said i`m not sure its right i just saw no one else had replied yet.

• Like 1