190 Visa Lodged- Dec 2016

lauraj1988

Hi All, Lodged our Visa for NSW early dec, medicals front loaded and police checks submitted late Dec, just wondered if anyone on a similar time frame I have read it can be up few months before being granted thought I start a timeline for all us waiting eagerly for our Grants :wub:

Hey, we lodged our 190 Visa on 19th Oct and are awaiting a response which we're hoping will be through any day ! Ours was a bit more complicated we got our CO assigned on 1st Nov but as we had lodged just before our baby was born we had to wait for her passport to come through to book the medicals, they got back to us again on 9th Dec requesting a form to add our daughter onto the visa which we sent that day... it seems each time has been about 4 weeks for them to come back to us so with the holidays I'm hoping it will be through in the next week. Fingers crossed for a quick grant for u! Our container just docked in Melbourne so we're nervously waiting now ! When do you plan on flying out? x

Hi Peeps

We lodged our EOI for a 190 visa for NSW just over a week ago. So exciting seeing others in a similar situation.

How long did it take you before you got selected for a visa application?

We were applying for a 189 but as my OH lost 5 points for getting a year older we went for the state nominated visa instead. How many points did you all have?

EOI for 190 (or 489) for South Australia lodged on December 7. However, we did make a small mistake on it which was raised and rectified. Still left Kirsty on 80 points but whether that pushed us down the line or not we are not sure. We have not had police checks or medicals yet. We are heading to SA & Vic for a very last look around to decide yes/no early next month.

EOI for 190 (or 489) for South Australia lodged on December 7. However, we did make a small mistake on it which was raised and rectified. Still left Kirsty on 80 points but whether that pushed us down the line or not we are not sure. We have not had police checks or medicals yet. We are heading to SA & Vic for a very last look around to decide yes/no early next month.

Hi

what is your profession xxx

• 1 month later...

Hi, we got our NSW 190 visa granted 9th Feb!!! Submitted it beginning of Nov, request for further info mid Nov which we uploaded end of Dec (delayed police clearance). So took us 3 months in total, hopefully you'll get it anytime now! Not sure if it's different depending on trades? I checked the occupation ceiling listings and I'm the only one in my trade group (sheet metal worker) to apply this year! not sure if that made a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think our visa application will be referred to the VACCU as my husband has a few cautions on his police check, I believe this could take up to 6months whilst they do check I will check the ceiling listings my husband is a carpenter.

I declared his convictions on his application but he had forgotten about cautions he got when he was 16years old which I didn't declare on our application I have done a statement for this now I hope doesn't go against our application, praying.. x

• 1 month later...