Any knowledgeable people ..

Looking for information for a stopover in Kuala Lumpur. Haven't fully decided where in Asia we'll stop off, however, have wanted to see KL for a while.

Thinking 3 to 4 nights and a resort style place (prefer a non high rise type building). A place family friendly that isn't £300 a night!

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

We are off to KL for 10 days in May but we went for a serviced apartment in the city. High rise with roof top pool.

We booked through Expedia in the end but looked at loads of places, many of the resort hotels are further out and some are a bit aged. I always go for new if I can, sometimes only some rooms have been refurbished in older hotels and those are in the photos. A cheap deal at these places will usually get you a crappy room.

We were overwhelmed with the choice so narrowed it by location and cost in the end.

I just wish I could have helped more. Have you found anywhere yet?

Thanks, yes found somewhere :-) a lovely resort a little further out but will be perfect, cheers!

We are off to KL for 10 days in May but we went for a serviced apartment in the city. High rise with roof top pool.

We booked through Expedia in the end but looked at loads of places, many of the resort hotels are further out and some are a bit aged. I always go for new if I can, sometimes only some rooms have been refurbished in older hotels and those are in the photos. A cheap deal at these places will usually get you a crappy room.

We were overwhelmed with the choice so narrowed it by location and cost in the end.

Cheers for the info @rammygirl

• 2 months later...
On 21/02/2017 at 9:54 AM, Ozzie said:

Thanks, yes found somewhere :-) a lovely resort a little further out but will be perfect, cheers!

Hi,

We are looking at a stopover there too for August, what was the name of the resort and was it any good?