Hi from Kiwi in Aus, now Kiwi at home

kiwiathome

Hi to all. Have not been on this thread for a long time. Been busy. Moved country to home. You can not heal if you do not listen deep down and move home. You have an instinct, listen to it.

We left Australia after 8 years, hated it. It was wrong. Amazing how everything falls into place once you move home, or where you think home is. I was unhappy in Australia for 8 years, had only one friend, logged onto this because only friend because I was always doing wrong or out of loneliness. I appreciated all the comments, my first time back. I have moved soooo forward. I here to heal. You need to go home, make peace with family, and heal. Home is where you feel comfortable and relaxed, Feel inspired to help others. We left Australia after 8 years. It never got better. I got better after moving home. My marriage got better. I am starting work, but conclusion is, we have come home. f

Find home, find support, release hurt, get strong and move forward. Forgive when needed. :wubclub:

Glad you're settled and found your happiness. Many people, like my OH, don't really know where home is anymore - nearly spent as long here as they did in Oz. Home is where you're comfortable and feel most relaxed with friends and family. That could be anywhere I guess.

Glad you are happy with the move and things are working out for you. Not good staying somewhere you are really unhappy. Making changes is good.

All the best :)

Hi Ozzie. I hope you receive this reply. It has been a long time since I have posted and I hope they do not move me. Yes, I am amazingly settled. Because I came home. You know deep down where home is. Your OH, with help, guidance and support, communication, deep down knows where home is. Once home you need a rest, recover, then clarify. Then you gain confidence and the world is your oyster. I don't think it is anywhere. Deep down we know where home is. Then we find strength, have a rest, recover, get excited, and go for it. All the best. xxx

Hi Perthbum, nice to speak to you again. Yes I understand. I was desperate to move back to UK where I had soo many happy memories. But countries have changed. I think now more open mind, and find the country we can best live in, do good, go forth and have a nice life. I wanted to move back to the UK, but now, not so sure. It has become a difficult world in some ways. I think safety, support, peace, has become very important. I will probably not take my family out of NZ now. Quite a u turn. All the best.