COUPLE looking for a double room to rent in Melbourne

Shell87

Hey,

My boyfriend and I are looking for accommodation in Melbourne, areas such as Fitzroy, Northcote, Richmond, Collingwood, and St Kilda would be ideal.

Finding it difficult to find anything on Flatshare, everything seems to be directed towards single people and long term (minimum 6 months)

We have recently moved from London, where we lived for 2 years in a great house share with 3 other professionals, so we have experience of living with other people in a respectable manner.

We would ideally love to live with an Aussie or a nice family, we're basically not looking for a party house as we want to experience living in Australia after travelling around WA for the last 12 weeks.

We love animals, we are actually house sitting 2 huskies at the moment so if you have cats or dogs that's fine with us!

I am Michelle, I am a holistic massage therapist and my boyfriend, Nic is a digital designer. We are currently on a working holiday visa.

We are looking for a double room available from 14th January and will like to stay for up to 3 months. Our budget is $300 per week for both of us.

Any suggestions or if anyone hears of a place please get in touch!

Thank you! :-)