HELP! IELT results lost in post! Fuming

potluck

I recently sat my IELT tests... paid £150 for the exams plus had to travel 1.5 hours each way on two separate days to do the tests. I managed to preview my results online and I recieved a 9 for speaking, 9 for listening, 8.5 for reading and an 8 for writing.

I have not recieved any post for nearly 4 weeks (not even junk mail) and I had several Christmas cards and presents that were posted through royal mail never arrive. Royal mail have pretty much said there isn't any issues on there end.

I contacted IELT on Friday, 2 weeks after the results were posted and they told me today to contact my local centre which I took the tests. I rang them and they are pretty sure they are not allowed to send me another copy! They are going to look into it but I've read loads of places that they only issue one copy to each person, but I haven't lost it! I haven't even recieved it! Surely there is some legal case I have here if they refuse to send me another copy?? I don't want to spend another 200 (factoring in petrol) and go through the stress of exams again, I have anxiety so hate doing them.

Is anyone able to help in where I stand here and what can be done? My migration agent said they need a coloured copy to continue with my eoi, but IELT refuse to send a copy to them either.

Edited by potluck