PTE Validity for 189.190 or RSMS 187 Visa

Hi, I am confused about this I called to DIBP several times and every single time I got different statement from them.

NO 1.

My Query is for How Long PTE is valid for 189, 190 or RSMS 187 Visa. My PTE score report says validity of 2years but I read on different sites that DIBP accept it for 3 years.

Is it valid for 2 years or 3 years????

No 2.

if it is valid for 3 years then After 2 years PTE will remove the score report from my online portal and I won't be able to forward my score report to DIBP. How can we send if after 2 years.

Thanks in advance

DIBP is unfortunately famous for giving incorrect information when you call, so I'd normally rely on what's on their website. Unfortunately it's also incorrect on their website, lol. Or at least it's not fully correct.

The website says that to demonstrate Competent English (or Proficient, or Superior), "

• You have achieved a test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application."

This actually incorrect because the test must have been undertaken in the 3 years immediately prior to invitation for a 189 or 190 visa, although time of visa application is fine for a 187.