Springwood Daisy hill where to move finding renting impossible help!!

Bakerz

Hi poms.

We have moved over from uk and staying in eight mile plains at the moment, I am working in Springwood and looking for a decent rental property in surrounding areas with good school for my 7yo girl.

we have put in applications with all the neccacery docs passport driver licence bank docs rental reference etc and have been to many open houses and have not had one reply.

Does anyone have a property to rent and any suggestions around Springwood ?

We need help getting us down a bit we can offer more weeks rent upfront we have the money it's just no one seems to want to give us a shot maybe because we are from overseas ??

Thanks

I dont think its because your from overseas and having a job already should stand you in a better position that those who arrive jobless. Do you have all the correct paperowk? prrof you can pay rent (thats the main thing, showing a good income and or healthy bank account), enough personal ID for each oerson over 18 who will live there, paid up UK utility bills or mortgage statement,covering letter explaining lack of Aussie paperwork etc etc ?

Where possible chat with the agents, explain your situation, ask for feedback on applications you have made and also ask if any rentals are coming available they think would be suitable for you. It seems quite common now to hand in the application and paperwork actually at the Open home if you like it ,so thats something else you could try if the above didnt work.

Daisy Hill, Shailer Park, Eagleby and Carbrook are all ok areas so try to get out there, befriend some agents and see how you go.

Cal x

• 3 months later...