Looking for advice on the best place for carpentry work in oz?

Kar82

Hi all, my partner is a carpenter and has been in the trade for 15yrs, we are considering a move to oz. We have 3 children aged 14, 10 & 5. We are new to all of this and are looking for the best places for his trade, I would be great full for any advice or information you have. Many thanks

Hi cal, thanks for the reply,

he does qualify and he also has the paperwork, we just have no idea as to where would be best place for his profession, I have level 3 in childcare and also qualifications in care, so I have a couple of options open to me

kar x

I think its much of a muchness for this trade TBH. I would start to apply for the visa as the PR can take months and months, then when you have your head around all the paperwork and your playing the waiting game have a look at different States, housing costs, weather etc. Also keep an eye on job sites like seek and careerone but remember lots of smaller companys advertise locally as its cheaper so local paper on line and even Gumtree will give you an idea whats about out here.

Cal x