We are moving to the UK :)

LKC

That's a shame LKC - it would have been good to follow your plans, but I completely understand why you don't feel you can post anymore. It's hard enough sorting everything out without others thinking they know better than you what's best for your family.

Good luck with your plans and your move, and hopefully you'll feel able to update us all when you're settled again.

Thanks ever so much for the advice/good wishes etc. We've started getting things organised for the house sale etc and the bits of advice given has been very helpful.

However, I have decided that I won't be posting any more of our plans on here as I suspect that a family member has worked out who I am and has been stalking my posts. There have been a couple of instances when said family member has passed comment on things that they haven't been told. My OH and I feel very strongly that we are best placed to make decisions regarding the future of our family unit, and we can't allow other family members to try and influence our decisions, because they only come here for holidays and don't see the bigger picture over the year. We will always do the very best that we can for our girls, and we don't fit the mould that this family member is trying to force us into. Consequently we will continue with our plans quietly without asking for help or advice, neither here nor in real life.

No-one knows the full picture other than you but do feel free to contact me if you want any more specific advice on the Central Belt.