Job requirement

kulsumt

Hi, Any job vacancy in Perth for an Indian C.A. with 20 years of proffessional experience. please inform me. I am a PR holder.

I don't mean to be rude, but you have spelt professional wrong.

That is something to look out for on your resume. I have seen my manager tear up perfectly good resume applications simply due to incorrectly spelled words.

I suggest looking online on : Seek, Jora, JobSearch or CareerOne. Or see here for more: http://www.ici.edu.au/blog/the-best-20-australian-job-and-career-sites/

Hi,Any job vacancy in Perth for an Indian C.A. with 20 years of proffessional experience. please inform me. I am a PR holder.

Have you tried seek, linkedin etc for what roles are available and applied for any?

Are you in Perth or trying to see if someone will hire you from abroad?

Australia from what I understand, has a glut of C.A. How much knowledge do you have of Australian policies, as each country around the world is different.

So please let me know if any vacancies are there. So that i can fast up my plans.

You do know that you can view the sites mentioned yourself and guessing by your response you are not in Australia.

While nice that you can post on here looking for work, please take the initiative yourself to be pro active.

There are vacancies here, but as I mentioned roles are being outsourced/offshored to India. I have a friend that does this for a living for the SMB market.

So please let me know if any vacancies are there. So that i can fast up my plans.

Well of course there are vacancies, even in a deep recession you normally get some vacancies. This is not the right question.

You need to think about YOUR prospects, your ability to secure roles because for every vacancy there will be many people competing fr the job.