coldest day of the year

bunbury61

Weather's weird. One week its -5 and the next its 16c. It was wet yesterday though, i prefer it cold and dry over that

I get fed up if it rains for more than a couple of days at a time. Yesterday was a wet blustery day and today it's back to cloudless sky and a bit of a breeze. Very changeable but hey, that's Tassie. The mainland is heating up - very hot in Perth today I hear. Today we are expecting it to reach 17C. People in other parts of Australia probably would think that's cold but I find it very pleasant as I'm not a lover of the heat.

Edited by JockinTas

I get fed up if it rains for more than a couple of days at a time. Yesterday was a wet blustery day and today it's back to cloudless sky and a bit of a breeze. Very changeable but hey, that's Tassie. The mainland is heating up - very hot in Perth today I hear. Today we are expecting it to reach 17C. People in other parts of Australia probably would think that's cold but I find it very pleasant as I'm not a lover of the heat.

We're still waiting for summer to arrive. Only 35 today, down from the expected 37. Rain, or at least showers due on Monday. We had a bit of rain, some three days ago. Low key start to summer as any I can recall.

Think I'll get a swim in before the dreaded easterly wind makes beach life uncomfortable.

We're still waiting for summer to arrive. Only 35 today, down from the expected 37. Rain, or at least showers due on Monday. We had a bit of rain, some three days ago. Low key start to summer as any I can recall.

Think I'll get a swim in before the dreaded easterly wind makes beach life uncomfortable.

Anything over 30C is too hot for me Flag.

Been very warm in Brizzy 30+ interspersed with showers for 4 days. As hot as it is it isn't enough to dry the ground and I've lost quite a few echeveria to rot in the garden despite being in well drained gravel/soil. They can't stand wet feet for more than 24hrs. Luckily I've got plenty in pots under the house eaves to replace them. Normally I have to water them daily!