Shipping help

Lizzieha

Hi

this is my first post. We are in a bit of a panic, after going for an information session with a migration agent in Feb we have somehow ended up with 189 visas granted. My husbands been offered a permanent job in Welshpool WA starting in 6weeks! So I'm now frantically trying to organise our lives. Just wondered what advice people have got for shipping? Any recommendations for companies from the U.K. To Perth? Also we have a trailer tent, has anybody shipped one of there or caravan out? What's the procedures etc?

Thanks a lot.

I wouldn't over think which shipper, they are much of a muchness and I have read nothing during my many years on forums to make me think there is any that should be first choice or any that should be avoided. You don't have a lot of time and it is getting close to Christmas, so just ring them all up and see who might be able to fit you in. It is good to get at least three quotes and the go with the cheapest. Remember you are only going to meet a salesman when they survey so don't put too much weight on how much you like that person.

There is somebody on here that does vehicle transportation, Iron lady or something, I am sure if you search you will find the details.