ACS assessment vs EOI relevant experience declaration

dejaegar

I intend to submit by EOI for subclass 189 (Skilled occupation - Software Engineer) soon. I have got my skills assessed by the ACS and it is positive. I have held 5 jobs till now and all have been assessed as related to skilled occupation - Software Engineer. Now, as I have begun to gather more documentation to proceed for the next step - Submitting an Expression of Interest on Skill Select, I realised that I do not have sufficient documentation to evidence my employment with my Employer 2 in terms of the salary I received (Payslips etc.). I only have the reference letter and service certificate from this employer and am unable to seek any more documents. The DIBP mentions that payslips need to be submitted while applying for the VISA. Since I do not have the payslips from Employer 2, can you please advice on what should I do? I am thinking of,

Going ahead with the current skill assessment letter to file my EOI on skill select. Not claim points for Employer 2 on skill select even though it has been assessed positively as related to Software Engineer occupation.

Will this be ok to do? Or should I declare all the 5 jobs as not relevant and not claim points for work experience at all.

Many Thanks for the consideration.

Can't you get your tax records showing you were paid during that the time you were employed there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello ABG. I do have my tax records. But this income was self declared by me. No tax was deducted by my employer since it was for a short duration and I did not fall under the tax slab at that time.

Hello ABG. I do have my tax records. But this income was self declared by me. No tax was deducted by my employer since it was for a short duration and I did not fall under the tax slab at that time.

I cannot see why it matters whether your employer deducted tax or you paid it over yourself later. If you have evidence of the employment then declare it, if you think it is in doubt then don't. But I think the mechanism for paying the tax is not the issue.

I cannot see why it matters whether your employer deducted tax or you paid it over yourself later. If you have evidence of the employment then declare it, if you think it is in doubt then don't. But I think the mechanism for paying the tax is not the issue.
Cool. Thank you for your response ABG.