I want to move to Australia for better career opportunities and lifestyle.

mojian

Greetings everyone!

We have finally decided to start a new life in Australia. I was born and brought up in a Pakistani family living in Saudi Arabia. I have been working here as an Automation Engineer for Siemens for the past 8 years. We are a small family with one infant daughter.

I would like to say hi to all the aspiring people who have decided to take the leap of faith and would appreciate any help or information that may help us in doing things right to maximize our chances to move.

Sincerely,

Hasan

My advice is the same as above to see if you qualify first . We used a redgistered migrant agent to help us through the process so I would suggest having a consultation with a redgistered agent if you qualify to discuss the best options for you . All the best for your future plans we are extremely happy in Australia and everything as gone to plan for us , but I wouldn't look at is as 'better career options and lifestyle ' but different . I say this as for some they have had to step back in their career paths and found the lifestyle not to be better for them.

I would say no guarantee at all of better career opportunities. A step backwards for many. A lot depends on present lifestyle and where from. I do suspect the lifestyle would far surpass that of Saudi Arabia though. I've met a handful of Saudi's here in Perth, that came as students and in at least two instances got to remain.

So on reflection, I'd say go for it. Although there are plenty of folk from Pakistan and India, not actually working in their career, other opportunities may well avail. Just be prepared to have to resort to other lines to make a living at first.