How to answer Q11 of form 40SP (i.e. " residential address is not in Australia")

henryolonga

Hello to all,

Firstly, let me thanks all of you for providing valuable comments in regards to migration issues on this forum.

Recently, I have validated by skilled nominated 190 visa. Since I am planning to sponsor my wife soon, I was looking at some questions of form 40SP. Since I am planning to go back overseas until the spouse visa will be granted, I will not have a residential address in Australia.

My question is what needs to be addressed in the statement in this regard?

On form 40SP, under Question 11, a statement states as:

"statement at the end of this form outlining how you will meet your sponsorship obligations"

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Henry

Hello to all,

Firstly, let me thanks all of you for providing valuable comments in regards to migration issues on this forum.

Recently, I have validated by skilled nominated 190 visa. Since I am planning to sponsor my wife soon, I was looking at some questions of form 40SP. Since I am planning to go back overseas until the spouse visa will be granted, I will not have a residential address in Australia.

My question is what needs to be addressed in the statement in this regard?

On form 40SP, under Question 11, a statement states as:

"statement at the end of this form outlining how you will meet your sponsorship obligations"

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Henry

Apologies to mention the wrong type of visa in the above message.

The visa I am planning to apply for my wife is a "partner provisional visa subclass 309" instead of "spouse visa."

Regards,

Henry

Any reason your wife was not included in your PR visa?

Thanks for the response.

Basically, she was a non-migrating family member in my application.

At the time I got the invitation, she was pregnant. After consulting with the physician, since it was not OK for her to travel, we decided to apply my self and keeping her as a non migrating family member.

We decided that she will join me later.

As there was an expected addition in the family, it would have been impossible to travel keeping the child overseas. We were not sure about visa validity date.

Anyways, since immigration knows everything (i.e. We keep them updated with medical records including birth certificate of child etc.) , I don't think there will be an issue to apply for her and child at this point of time.

I understand that the cost will be a matter but its ok for us.

Regards,

Henry