27 year old English girl living in Sydney inner west looking to meet new friendsI'

Hey everyone,

I've been here in Sydney for a few years now, have a good set of close friends but always looking to meet more people. I love going away camping, live music, weekends away, lots of wine and good food.

I'm friendly and a bit wild but honest and kind :D message me if you'd like to go for a beer :D (do have a boyfriend so really looking to meet girlfriends only) xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey everyone,

I've been here in Sydney for a few years now, have a good set of close friends but always looking to meet more people. I love going away camping, live music, weekends away, lots of wine and good food.

I'm friendly and a bit wild but honest and kind :D message me if you'd like to go for a beer :D (do have a boyfriend so really looking to meet girlfriends only) xxx

Hey! I've just got to Sydney and would love to make new friends so I'd love to go for a drink in the next few weeks! Where in Sydney are you based?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I've recently relocated with my fiancé, from north west England originally and have been in Sydney 7 weeks today. Is anyone still interested in meeting up? We're currently in Parramatta! Hope to hear from you soon xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jadee,

Welcome to OZ. I've recently moved to Parramatta (been here since Feb) from Bucks. I'm a member of the local Fitness First gym, and also looking to meet up with any Brits in the area - make friends locally. Give us a shout. xx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm also looking to meet up a few girls late 20's - early 30s...(I'm 32).

Have been in Sydney for about a month now ( in CBD) currently not working and there is only so much time I can spend at the gym and occupying myself with mundane household chores :). I'm a foodie, into health and fitness (although I drink!) and love the outdoors such as hiking, camping. I'm easy going and keep my conversations the same (although sometimes not very PC :) ) ...

Hi Girls! Sorry my notifications must of gone in my junk!  Its good to hear from you! Just throwing it out there- I am a member of Crunch Fitness (Parramatta) and with that membership I can bring a friend? Anyone fancy doing a class one night this week? I often go on Thursday nights? Maybe google the timetable and if you fancy doing a class weeknight/ weekend we can together? Any other suggestions i'm open to too! xx

Hi ladies

I go to Fitness First in Parramatta on  a Monday, Thursday (evenings) and Saturday and Sunday mornings. I've got guest passes too -l like Dance, Yoga and TRX style classes but always ready to try out new classes too.... I'm usually back in Parra from the CBD around 6.30pm on weekdays and can do weekend classes in the afternoon, so happy to join if a group is going. xx

Edited by ssiri
correct grammar mistakes

Hi Girls a weekend drink sounds good?

Lil Smiler where are you based? Could meet near Central Station for lunch this weekend, which day is best for you? 

Ssiri it would be nice to join you at Fitness First one evening? Will you be going tonight? xx

Hi Jadee,

Yes, I'm going for the BodyJam class at 7.30pm today. If you fancy it, give us a shout and I'll fish out one of my guest passes. Would love to meet up for lunch over the weekend, but have a family thing to attend to. Have fun over the W/E! xx