Shipping golf clubs

Armagh44

Hi

we are moving back to uk (Lincoln) and have already shipped clothes home

we going to but are stuff in storage for few months just to make sure we have made right decision to move back.

Im looking at shipping my golf clubs back and ideas on a cheap way?

ive been getting quoted of $300-$500

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea what price Emirates/Etihad etc would charge for golf clubs? I'm moving to Sydney and was initially planning on putting my clubs in the container but it means I would be 3 months without them....and I am likely to be invited for a round or two before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We flew back with Emirates back in September and we had a golf case without the clubs in it. When we booked we noticed that the 30kg baggage allowance no longer applied to the cheaper zoo class seats. We paid for the next level up which was cheaper than their excess baggage fees.

Edited by scuffythetugboat

We flew back with Emirates back in September and we had a golf case without the clubs in it. When we booked we noticed that the 30kg baggage allowance no longer applied to the cheaper zoo class seats. We paid for the next level up which was cheaper than their excess baggage fees.

That's interesting to know. Thanks. I just looked their prices up and checked baggage and it seems to be only the 'Special' class seats get the 20kg now. If its a saver, flex or flex plus you still get the 30kg. All the flights I just checked out only had saver upwards, no specials and the weight limit stated 30kg was the baggage limit.