Flight from Manchester to Brisbane - 9th November 2016

Deano Nicholson

Sooo... the other morning i got up and thought THIS IS THE DAY and got myself a one way ticket. Few days later i have realised that i am not completely ready to go and wont be for November 9th flight... so i wondered if anyone was interested in a one way ticket.

Manchester to Brisbane. (One Stop off)

Ive paid £590

All thats required is a Name Change

Any questions or more details please shout up

Sooo... the other morning i got up and thought THIS IS THE DAY and got myself a one way ticket. Few days later i have realised that i am not completely ready to go and wont be for November 9th flight... so i wondered if anyone was interested in a one way ticket.

Manchester to Brisbane. (One Stop off)

Ive paid £590

All thats required is a Name Change

Any questions or more details please shout up

99-9% sure that you cannot do this these days.

Sooo... the other morning i got up and thought THIS IS THE DAY and got myself a one way ticket. Few days later i have realised that i am not completely ready to go

You're a young bloke going on your own, why do you need more than two months to get ready? That's plenty of time to get packed up, and find a room to stay on Airbnb for a few weeks (they often give you a discount if you book for a month).

You don't need to close your British bank account, it's a good idea to leave it open because it's handy for holidays etc.

It's always easy to make up reasons why it's not quite time to go yet, but if you're not careful you'll still be putting it off in a year's time. You're going to have to take the plunge some time, why not do it now? I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do a name change so it would be a shame to waste the ticket.