Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      10537 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
      It's just a break flag ... not a big holiday - want to get the most out of our time there which is why I asked for suggestions.
      That's quite okay then. Permission to continue. Excitement being off the menu these holls.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      662 times
      Rep
      Anyone else have any Tassie recommendations for @ali?
      309/100 visa application lodged 28/08/13 | Visa sub-class 309 granted 09/05/14 | Arrived NSW 27/05/15 | 100 (PR) visa application lodged 27/09/15 | PR granted 13/04/16

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      10537 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JockinTas View Post
      Yet but Ali is going to Tasmania that's why we are all talking about Tasmania. Maybe she will go to NZ next year and then we will all talk about places in NZ.
      Maybe. Who knows? Just that NZ may equate Tasmania plus. Or should that read Tasmania equates NZ Lite?

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      6880 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by flag of convenience View Post
      I recall with a degree of repetition admitting we are all different. I don't necessary consider Sydney a' big city', in the sense I refer. The centre is hardly big, and sprawling most certainly is not my thing. I suspect some forget, or indeed never experienced life in a compact city, with all the excitement that abounds as a theatre to life. Going to the country is fine short term, but was always sure glad to get back to the smoke after a time in the wilderness.
      I'll let you have the last word Flag.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      10537 times
      Rep
      I'll let you have the last word Flag.
      If something to add...please do. No last words with my posts.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      6880 times
      Rep
      Strahan on the west coast is a good base for exploring the Tasmanian Wilderness. Beautiful area around there. Rivers and rainforest. Probably best to do that on a longer holiday though.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      10537 times
      Rep
      Yet but Ali is going to Tasmania that's why we are all talking about Tasmania. Maybe she will go to NZ next year and then we will all talk about places in NZ.
      Okay as you were then. Still NZ lite though in my book.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1446 times
      Rep
      Lots of places have been covered in earlier posts but if you're nearby I like Bicheno, Binalong Bay, Bay of Fires are lovely. Any time in Tassie is good but 5 daysisn't much at all so maybe make the most of Hobart and surrounds?
      I you are driving top to bottom or vice versa the elephant pass cafe was nice for pancakes, Pyengana cheese did LOVELY food ( and cheeses obviously!) , Cherry shed was lovely. Strawberry farm was lovely for an ice cream at Turners Beach but not sure you'll reach that.
      Still on my wish list are Liffey Falls, Overland Track, the new 3 capes track,Cygnet...erm the South West! Lots of other places but they have just popped into my head.
      Partner Visa 309/100 Applied for - 23/6/15CO assigned (WP) 1/9/15Medical Completed 29/12/15Police Check uploaded 12/01/16GRANTED 21/01/16!!!!

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1446 times
      Rep
      Oh and MONA in Hobart.
      https://www.mona.net.au/
      Partner Visa 309/100 Applied for - 23/6/15CO assigned (WP) 1/9/15Medical Completed 29/12/15Police Check uploaded 12/01/16GRANTED 21/01/16!!!!

Title
      Liked
      17722 times
      Rep
      Just returned from Tasmania - it's certainly lived up to it's reputation for being beautiful - we really enjoyed our time there driving round. We started in Hobart, drove up to Strahan and then onto Launceston .. doing lots of sightseeing on the way. Loved Port Arthur and Ross in particular, the views from Mt. Wellington was stunning. Loved the markets and Hubby now loves Scallop pies after having 2 during our few days there lol. How stunning is cataract Gorge?
      I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

•  
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast