Looking for a UK Grandparent who hasn't seen their Grandchild in Oz - for all expenses trip!

Keaton

Hi all, I hope it's ok to post here as I'm hoping to make one lucky family very happy with an all expenses paid reunion in Australia.

I am working on an advert for a very well known and respected global travel company - for their next adverts they would like to use 'real' people (not actors) and provide them with opportunities of a lifetime / dream trips for a poignant reason etc.

I'm looking for a UK-based Grandparent that has a Son / Daughter that moved to Australia and they've never seen their Grandchild and would love to meet them for the first time. It's fine if they've also been planning to go over themselves anyway or are considering emigrating themselves.

We'd pay for everything to be sorted and to make this 'dream' meet come true. Please get in touch with me here if so - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my email address here so just in case then i won't - but I'm on Twitter as @Keaton_S if you'd like to check out that I'm 'legit' and this is a very real opportunity.

Many thanks and do feel free to ask around anyone you might know that might fit the bill please.

Best wishes,

Keaton

Hi all, I hope it's ok to post here as I'm hoping to make one lucky family very happy with an all expenses paid reunion in Australia.

I am working on an advert for a very well known and respected global travel company - for their next adverts they would like to use 'real' people (not actors) and provide them with opportunities of a lifetime / dream trips for a poignant reason etc.

I'm looking for a UK-based Grandparent that has a Son / Daughter that moved to Australia and they've never seen their Grandchild and would love to meet them for the first time. It's fine if they've also been planning to go over themselves anyway or are considering emigrating themselves.

We'd pay for everything to be sorted and to make this 'dream' meet come true. Please get in touch with me here if so - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my email address here so just in case then i won't - but I'm on Twitter as @Keaton_S if you'd like to check out that I'm 'legit' and this is a very real opportunity.

Many thanks and do feel free to ask around anyone you might know that might fit the bill please.

Best wishes,

Keaton

How about a trip from Australia to the UK to meet a Great Grandparent who is too old to travel and who has 5 Great Grandchildren here who she has never met?

Edited by Celt Down Under

Just to update then ideally we're looking for a Grandchild around the age of 3/4 to 7. Also we're looking for Grandparents and not Great Grandparents I'm sorry. Have had a good response so far on various Facebook groups etc but still got a couple more days this week to accept new potential people so please get in touch soon if you or someone you know fits the bill. Me email is bbckeaton (at) gmail (dot) com - Thanks all!

• 1 month later...

Hi all - I'm back on the hunt with this request so please do get in touch if you know someone suitable. We are making some really gorgeous little films so far and this one will be a great finale.

Please email me at bbckeaton@gmail.com with the following information:

Where do you live in Australia?

Your occupation / partners occupation?

Your parent(s) names & ages?

Parents occupations / former occupations?

Where do your parents live in the UK?

Have they ever been to Australia?

Child(s) names & ages?

How long have you lived in Australia?

Why did you move there etc?

Thanks very much and best wishes,

Keaton