Best current flight deals..?

Flappers263

Sorry to hear that, I just looked on 'Best Jet' cheapest for September seems to be with Philippine airlines via Manilla at the $1800 mark all others are well over $2000, you may get a better offer by looking at each airlines website or speaking directly with them.

Good luck

Tickets are at cheapest prices I seen in 12 yrs . We got flights in February with Singapore airlines for $1180 each. I've seen Thai airways flights even cheaper. Apparently Europe flights have been struggling and competition is getting fierce. Cheaper fuel costs I'm sure help too. Scoot airlines have tickets for $799 I'm quiet sure. Try sky scanner regularly in mornings here, prices seem to change so often though on that site.

i never book directly through airlines sites. Maximum price will be up. I always use sky scanner and sometimes Expedia .

Edited by Ausborn

Tickets are at cheapest prices I seen in 12 yrs . We got flights in February with Singapore airlines for $1180 each. I've seen Thai airways flights even cheaper. Apparently Europe flights have been struggling and competition is getting fierce. Cheaper fuel costs I'm sure help too. Scoot airlines have tickets for $799 I'm quiet sure. Try sky scanner regularly in mornings here, prices seem to change so often though on that site.

i never book directly through airlines sites. Maximum price will be up. I always use sky scanner and sometimes Expedia .

The OP has missed the boat on the cheap flights due to the now short timeframe in which they intimate they need to go.

When I booked flights back to the UK for Christmas last year the price I got direct with Singapore Airlines was significantly cheaper than anything sky scanner was showing me. I'd always check all websites and even try going through a travel agent for flights. Long stop overs, or flying at odd times of day can often be cheaper.

When I booked flights back to the UK for Christmas last year the price I got direct with Singapore Airlines was significantly cheaper than anything sky scanner was showing me. I'd always check all websites and even try going through a travel agent for flights. Long stop overs, or flying at odd times of day can often be cheaper.

I am sure it was Singapore that were advertising that they would price match on their flights, so it is possible that the airline may have one or two seats held back for this very reason. Most of my international flights are booked direct with the airline, and usually by speaking with them on the phone (after checking prices) and you can sometimes get the better flight timings for the same price, and there are some other small advantages too.

Regarding the OP then it is still worth speaking direct with the airline some do have some compassion and will help where they can.