Has anyone flown from the UK with China South?

trabonita

Hi

I am looking for flights from UK - Sydney and China South are coming up a lot cheaper than anyone else, has anyone flown with them, any experiences? My mum will be travelling on her own and although she isn't bothered which airline she flies with, I don't want her on a flight from hell :-)

Thank you.

I flew with China southern to and from the phillipines last year. Plane food was lovely, staff friendly and helpful, no delays on flights.

I did have a 13 stop over in China but found out the day before through their website that if your connecting flight is over 8 hours (double check this on the exact hours), they would put you up for free in a hotel. I wasn't convinced this would happen but it did, I got put up in 4* hotel which was massive! They also transferred me to and from the hotel all at no extra cost.

would definitely book with them again!

Just Bare In Mind China Has A bad Safety record. There was A doco,About Their Dodgey Servicing of Aircraft, just a couple of weeks ago.

China actually doesn't have a bad safety record. They certainly had a problem at one time but have definitely turned that around. Their aviation sector is actually now regarded as one of the safest out there.