Perth poms?

peggsgreen

Hi guys , not posted on here for a while due to basically using perth poms………….

………….. Anyhow today try to log on to view threads on perth poms and its not working - wont load ???? Just wondered if anybody else was finding this ?

Cheers, Pegg ( peggs green )

lisa and paul

I have just got in ok.

I have had had issues previously with iPad. What you need to do is close all internet pages down, then clear the browser history and then try going back in. You may need to turn the iPad fully off as well.

Cheers stormy …. yep done that , cleared all history etc and switched fully off - But just tried again and cant get on page , well i can get on perth poms but then when i try to access thread - it just trys to load facebook and all sorts via perthpoms ….. and then says page cannot be accessed ???? very strange .

So if anyone asked us a question on there ….. where not being rude - just frozen out …. eek !

But cheers guys ,will keep trying :o)

yep so done everything i can ….. cleared everything . Yet perth poms still isnt working , got a message today when looked saying all cookies cleared - then went to click on a thread and all gone wrong still ?

my apple just wont open perth poms anymore ?????? not sure if need to open a new account ?? shame as its been a handy forum ;o)

Sounds weird Peggs.... I am not having problems getting into PerthPoms. Are you accessing it from an ipad or tablet, or laptop? Could it be something with your operating system on whatever device you are using? I am not really tech savvy so hope someone comes along who is ... please don't leave Perth Poms forum.... we welcome your contributions! Rossy

Cheers stormy …. yep done that , cleared all history etc and switched fully off - But just tried again and cant get on page , well i can get on perth poms but then when i try to access thread - it just trys to load facebook and all sorts via perthpoms ….. and then says page cannot be accessed ???? very strange .

So if anyone asked us a question on there ….. where not being rude - just frozen out …. eek !

But cheers guys ,will keep trying :o)

I have exactly the same with Poms in Adelaide - lets me into the front page but then stalls when I try and view any particular thread. I've just stopped going on there any more! Like you, cleared history, cookies, flushed dns etc, but still won't work.