187 nomination

Hey!

I've already lodged my 187 nomination and visa (April/may 2016) but just after some advice about my nomination...

I work in a pharmacy as a pharmacy technician. When my nomination was lodged the business was owned by one one pharmacist but since the start of this financial year the owner has gone into partnership with two other pharmacists. The other two pharmacists worked here before the partnership and nothing has changed at work since. All the same staff, all the same salaries etc etc but from what I believe there is a new ABN number. The pharmacist that lodged my nomination doesn't think immi need to be informed but I'm having doubts. Should we be telling immigration about the partnership? Maybe I'm just worrying over nothing but I just want my visa to go through smoothly.

Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you applying under the Direct Entry route or the Temporary Resience Transition Stream? If it's the former, the change in ABN may require a new nomination, and possibly even a new RCB. And yes, DIBP does need to be informed of any material change in the business circumstances. If you are applying TRTS, the ABN change may still require a new nomination, however there is no charge for this, and the fact that the business has changed ABN may not affect your chances.

It's probably a good idea for you to ge an agent to check it out properly and advise you individually on this one.

Thank you for your reply. It's under the direct entry stream. Oh I didn't realise it would possibly need a new nomination! I just thought we might need to fill out a form of some sort with the business changes on there. Would this mean I'd have to pay for a new visa application again?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk