House contents for sale in Melbourne

vickibutcher86

Hi,

We are currently living in Greensborough, Victoria and have been for the past 4 years since moving from England. The time has now come to pack up and travel around and see the rest of Australia. We need to have everything gone by the end of July when we move out of our rental. All prices are rough, tried to be as detailed as I can about things but if you have any questions or want pictures or more information just message me. We are available most evenings and weekends to view stuff.

I’ve tried to put model numbers and descriptions that you can type into Google and see images to get an idea as much as I can

Lounge stuff available for pick up any time

42inch LG flat screen TV $350

X-box One $350 (with box)

Wii U 32GB $400 (with box)

PlayStation 3 $200

Sony DVD Home Theatre System DAV-TZ140 £100

Black and white ‘Roma’ TV unit from Dare Gallery. 235cm wide x 135cm tall x 38cm deep. 4 white shelves surround TV area which fits 42inch TV perfectly and has tall black cupboard at the end. If you type in my description into Google Images 1 picture comes up of it from Pinterest. $450

Black coffee table 90cm wide x 55cm deep x 45cm tall $45

Dark wood dining table (quite a few scuffs and marks on top) with 6 suede-like chairs (a couple are a bit wobbly) bought from Fantastic Furniture $125 (most similar to Avalon 7 Piece Dining Set With Urban Chairs)

Red 5 shelf ‘Knox’ unit from Fantastic Furniture $65

Kitchen stuff available closer to end of July if possible

White LG 442L Fridge-Freezer GT-442BWL $650

Sharp 1100w R330YS microwave $150

Samsung Vacuum Cleaner SC21F50HD $275

Monster Steam Cleaner SC60R $200

Bedroom Stuff available for pick up any time

Double bed Ikea ‘FJELLSE’ with mattress $150

White ‘Como’ 3 Drawer Dresser from Fantastic Furniture 80cm wide x 39cm deep x 73cm tall $60

White Shelf Unit Square 4-Cube (2x2) Storage from Bunnings 76cm wide x 39cm deep x 76cm tall $45

King size white vinyl bed with mattress $750 (only available at end of July)

Thanks for looking

Vicki and Jamie