Australia Post deliveries

Cappuccino99

I've just signed up for the MyPost Parcel Locker. Hopefully this will work successfully as I live in an apartment building with nowhere for parcels to be left securely if I'm not home. The nearest Post Office with these lockers is just over the road and open 24/7 so it seems like a great idea.

Has anybody used this method successfully or any problems?

I use Parcel Lockers. They're a great way of doing things and you get a SMS and email notification, when anything arrives for you. The postal service still remains unreliable but at least there are no excuses not to deliver if you are not at home, etc!

Be aware they are only supposed to be for AP deliveries, and anything else (from private delivery companies) will still go to the post office and you'll have to pick up (I haven't experienced this but it's what I've seen on other forums + it's on the AP parcel locker website).

It's a good idea when it works, I used it a few times, sometimes they'd send a notification, sometimes not, when they didn't there was no way of opening the locker without the code, and customer service couldn't provide one, so I had to wait until the parcel was sent to the nearest post office before I could pick it up.

• 1 month later...
It's a good idea when it works, I used it a few times, sometimes they'd send a notification, sometimes not, when they didn't there was no way of opening the locker without the code, and customer service couldn't provide one, so I had to wait until the parcel was sent to the nearest post office before I could pick it up.

Why does that not surprise me?

• 4 months later...