Skill Assessment for Visa class 189

Sameer

Hi,

I am planning to apply for migration assessment for Australia immigration (189). I am a Commerce graduate (2006) from Delhi University (India) and MBA in Finance (2010-Distance learning) from Western International University. Couple of months back got my educational credentials assessed from WES for Canada immigration and they confirmed my masters degree. So I am quite sure that my educational qualifications will be legitimate for Australia as well.

My IELTS (General) score is L/R/W/S 8.5/6.5/7/7 respectively. I have total 9 years of experience in Finance domain (Accountant - General), Out of which I can show 4.4 years experience letter from my previous employer, but for the remaining period I don't have experience letter from my past organisation, however I can submit affidavit/salary slips/offer letter/increment letter/relieving letter etc in lieu of that.

Can anyone please advise if I meet the English language requirements for the skill assessment? What are the chances for me to clear the skill assessment?

Thanks,

Sarosh