4 week Reccie coming up

skippy79

Leaving for Australia in 3 weeks, in fact, I'll be sitting on the plane in 3 weeks waiting for take off:wink:

I'm Australian, having left in '93 at 14, looking to move back with my fiancé and 6 yr old daughter, both will be in Aus for the first time, and we'll be traveling up the coast looking a places to live and at several businesses for sale

We'll be arriving in Sydney and staying with my cousin in Penrith for 5 days while we do the usual tourist stuff ( home and away- palm beach for the missus, Sydney highlights, blue mountains etc... after several days my cousin and his family will join us for a week traveling up the NSW coast, stopping off at several highlights.

We'll spend a few days on the gold coast at another cousins.. after that we'll be spending a day in Brisbane, day at Australia zoo, a few days at the sunshine coast and then traveling up to Cairns, stopping off at Airlie beach, Townsville and Mackay at another cousins...

The of our trip is look for nice places to either take over/ set up a business. The closer to the coast/beach the better for us, ideally looking for a beachside bar/cafe..

I also have a few lines out and will be meeting a business broker or 2 while we are there..

We have rented a campervan, and I will do a report when we get back or if time during it.

Hopefully all the storms and crap weather will have passed by the time we get there :smile:

yes a lot of milage for only 4 weeks, but we'll be back to cover the rest, hopefully :cool: . We have pin pointed 4 area's that we'll spend several days in each, and we know what we are looking for. I also know the area fairly well, although a lot has changed since my last visit.

We've got a campervan one way and are flying out of Cairns to Hong Kong, then onto London