New to Mount Eliza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here, why did you choose Mount Eliza? We have been looking at the Peninsula for a while now with more of a focus on Mornington and Mount Martha but we have started looking at Mount Eliza. Main concerns are what its like to raise a family in particular teenagers. My wife is concerned that there wont be enough for them to do and will need to travel towards the city for entertainment. Any help or advice on the area would be greatly appreciated.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here, why did you choose Mount Eliza? We have been looking at the Peninsula for a while now with more of a focus on Mornington and Mount Martha but we have started looking at Mount Eliza. Main concerns are what its like to raise a family in particular teenagers. My wife is concerned that there wont be enough for them to do and will need to travel towards the city for entertainment. Any help or advice on the area would be greatly appreciated.

Good point, we're looking at both Bellarine and Mornington Peninsulas as places to live so would be interested to see if this could be fleshed out.

B

• 3 months later...
Just come across this thread and am thrilled to know I'm not the only PomsInOzzer in Mounty! If anyone fancies meeting up sometime, we are in our 40s with 3 kids aged 6, 7 and 10. They attend MEPS and I'm often found in Ritchies at the samples counter ;-)

Hi. I would love to meet up some time. We are up the road in Frankston, with kids aged almost 9 and 13. We are at work during the week, but around most weekends. Hope you're enjoying the area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Mt Eliza is particularly great as it has the 2nd highest population of poms in a single suburb in Melbourne. Mt Eliza is 13% British and that's 2,325 poms in the suburbs population of 17,888 alone. Mt Martha, Mornington, Safety Beach and Mt Eliza combined have the largest population of poms in all of Melbourne. 

• Like 1