+ Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      306 times
      Rep
      @Quokka2005 happy to be back home? Do you feel you have got Australia out of your system now?

Australia grabs you, and it won't let go!

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      3471 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by srh82 View Post
      @Quokka2005 happy to be back home? Do you feel you have got Australia out of your system now?
      No and no lol. But i want to see other countries like Canada wnd new zealand too i think

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Simons View Post
      Wicked well done mate, bet you can't wait, it's gonna be a long 4 months now lol. Where you starting off at.
      We are travelling to Sydney first to see some of my girlfriends family and then from there... Who knows ! Probably look at getting our farm work done after we've had a month or two settling in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Quokka2005 View Post
      Im so jealous haha, im back home now. You're going to have a great time! Make the most of it because it honestly goes in so quickly. Take care
      Thank you :)

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie65 View Post
      I too was in the same boat as a couple of you guys... got my degree in IT, and instead of going down the grad scheme route I decided to travel.

Loved every single minute, came home as I had a great job opportunity - now I'm earning heaps of money, doing my dream job.. but I felt like there's something missing... So I've gained the work experience I needed in order to apply for a permenant residency visa - and had it granted back in April.. I'm emmigrating to Aus in January!

The WHV was the best thing I could have done, and I don't regret a second of it! Travelling taught me so much, not only about the world, but about myself..
      In my experience job opportunities will always come around & your careers not going anywhere.. Go for it! :)
      I've also got some farming contacts in coffs harbour, so if you decide to go down the 2whv route and will be around that area feel free to give me a message :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
      Thank you for the comment it has helped knowing different people's experiences as at first you feel like you're the first who's doing this type of thing. When in reality so many have done it before !

Could you message me the contact details for the Coffs Harbour farming as that would help so much for our second WHV. Thank you again !

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Okay, so I go to Australia tomorrow after so long organising and worrying it is finally here ! Thanks for your help and any last words of wisdom would be great ! Gutted to be leaving family but i am sure once I am there that will all be put to the back of my mind !

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      You won't regret it. Enjoy and embrace every experience, say Yes more than No. You'll have a blast, YOLO.

Wish I was 23 again and in your shoes.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      3471 times
      Rep
      I'm sure you'll have a great time!! I wish I could do my year again. Put some pics up so I can relive my year through you Best of luck

•