189 visa - Response times into a graph (any communication)

Hiya guys

I was thinking of collating everyone's response times into a graph from January 16 to current.

I'm classing a 'response' as an email/correspondent after you press that 'submit' button for 'information provided' to a response from the CO. whether it'd be more asking for more information or a grant.

Eg Jan 3rd Co asks for form 80 > Jan 8th Uploaded form 80 > Jan 15th asked for further employment history......

So the response time would be 1 week, as you uploaded the after 5 days and got a 'Response' in 7 days.

Please fire away with the information!! Please try and keep into 2016 as there could be lots of information. :smile:

Added info:

This is the Chart so far https://goo.gl/cjKjJS - let me know if you think its clear enough.. or something needs adding

Please continue to add your response times :)

Edited by CaptainC
Added link at OP request

Visa 189 applied for 10th March 2016 - visa granted 4th April 2016. 26 days! Yay!

not familiar with direct grants.. but do they literally send the grant through without sending you a list/assign Co, as you'd already uploaded everything they needed, is that correct? 26 day response time :cool:

Visa granted last week, see signature below with the info you will need.

just checking you informed them of all the submitted documents after you uploaded the Med on 14/03/16 ? 29 days turn around if so :)

Thank you guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EOI 29th April - Skilled Migrant 189 65 points

invite 10th May

Further info req. 28th May (Adelaide GSO)

Visa granted 10th June 2016 :jiggy:

I had already had medical and done police check and IELTS test before submitting. My occupation required Australian registration prior to applying.

Edited by Debs
typo