WANTED: Business In Perth

Richard01

• 3 weeks later...
I can help you out in Adelaide, and then you could expand into Perth if its the Business Talent Visa 132 you are trying to access.

Thank you for your response, no, its purely for investments, I am in Perth at the moment buying up companies but leave again in a few days as not many businesses came forwards!

That's a shame, my business has been in operation for over four years, very profitable, next to no over heads and takes less tan thirty hours per week to manage. Around 28% return at present. If you are interested, I had a Form 2 prepared just recently. Where are you heading back too, if I may ask?

That's a shame, my business has been in operation for over four years, very profitable, next to no over heads and takes less tan thirty hours per week to manage. Around 28% return at present. If you are interested, I had a Form 2 prepared just recently. Where are you heading back too, if I may ask?

I will PM you now, I think itll be more appropriate to take continue off the forum...