Overseas Emigration reviews

Richard01

Yes, we used them and overall satisfied, there advice was accurate and they saw a route to migration we didn't and saved us a lot of time and effort.

My only criticism was their communication was a little slapdash - long gaps between updates and then urgent requests for information. It seemed that all emails were personally written and given that so much must be standard you would have expected them to have standard packs of information - it gave the impression of them not being professional but actually the did do a good job.

One thing that impressed me is when we first went to see them I was only 50/50 about migrating and they refused to take us on - certainly weren't money grabbing that's for sure.

Yes, we used them and overall satisfied, there advice was accurate and they saw a route to migration we didn't and saved us a lot of time and effort.

My only criticism was their communication was a little slapdash - long gaps between updates and then urgent requests for information. It seemed that all emails were personally written and given that so much must be standard you would have expected them to have standard packs of information - it gave the impression of them not being professional but actually the did do a good job.

One thing that impressed me is when we first went to see them I was only 50/50 about migrating and they refused to take us on - certainly weren't money grabbing that's for sure.

Reassuring so far!

• 7 months later...
Did you go ahead with OE Edinburgh? We started the process with them then had to stop for a number of reasons. Looking to re-start the process and wonder how you are getting on?

Without saying too much, my advice would be to look for an alternative visa company...

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your reply. We are perhaps going to go ahead and process the application ourselves...
If your case is straight forward then going solo is very achievable if you put in some time upfront to fully understand the process. When you get stuck or unsure, there are lots of people on here who have been in a similar situation and can give input based on how they dealt with the question/situation - that's how I made it through!