Are you moving to Australia - Pomsinoz Meet Up

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

John at Moneycorp would be happy to sponsor a UK Meet Up and we are wondering how many of you would be interested in attending. I understand this would depend on location and date but it would be lovely to see what interest we have before planning this further. The Perth meet up has proved a huge success with over 100 members attending and new friendships have formed.

We thought a UK one could include a talk about life in Australia, info on jobs, banks and currency.

If you may be interested in attending please let us know.

John at Moneycorp would be happy to sponsor a UK Meet Up and we are wondering how many of you would be interested in attending. I understand this would depend on location and date but it would be lovely to see what interest we have before planning this further. The Perth meet up has proved a huge success with over 100 members attending and new friendships have formed.

We thought a UK one could include a talk about life in Australia, info on jobs, banks and currency.

If you may be interested in attending please let us know.

That's a nice idea -- it'd be helpful to compare notes & moving checklists!

Guest The Pom Queen
We return to the uk in May after spending time here , our CPV 143 went in 4/15 so still have a long wait depending where the meeting is we would be interested thanks Lorraine

Thank you Lorraine X I will keep you updated

Hi Pom Queen,

Thanks for being such an active member, I love your posts, and appreciate your contribution to the forums to help folks like myself who are taking the plunge and coming to Perth, flying this Saturday with husband and two children.

We'd love to meet up for a social event, thanks,

Helen

Guest The Pom Queen

Thank you all, I will keep you updated on this thread. I suppose the main thing is knowing what area of the U.K is the best for everyone to get to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would be interested as I have millions of questions haha we have never been but have family members living there and are in the process of trying to take the plunge and move there so would be good to meet like minded people and swap notes etc and hopefully form new friendships for Aus

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all, I will keep you updated on this thread. I suppose the main thing is knowing what area of the U.K is the best for everyone to get to.

Hi Pom Queen - sounds good....I would love to hear more.... also, how can I get involved in the Perth meet ups (assuming they are happening in the UK ??)

• 9 months later...