Visa Application taken over by CO

mahfuzul80

I applied on the 7th February and I had the first correspondence with CO yesterday requesting additional evidence, medicals and police checks. So just over 3 weeks for me.

Great!

what other evidence they want? Why you didn't submit police check in advance?

Actually, I submitted all you mentioned. Did they ask Form 80?

Great!

what other evidence they want? Why you didn't submit police check in advance?

Actually, I submitted all you mentioned. Did they ask Form 80?

They asked for proof of relationship with Spouse. I am hoping this is just because I uploaded the marriage certificate under the wrong section. Yes they asked for Form 80 for both of us. I waited for CO to request medicals and police checks to give us a longer validation date.

They asked for proof of relationship with Spouse. I am hoping this is just because I uploaded the marriage certificate under the wrong section. Yes they asked for Form 80 for both of us. I waited for CO to request medicals and police checks to give us a longer validation date.

i wondered they asked form 80 for your spouse as well. I submitted form 1221 for my spouse as recommended. Otherwise, I submitted all required docs I believe. Let's see what more they want.

i uploaded same marriage certificate for both myself and my spouse. However they can find proof of relationship from passport, child birth certificate etc.

I did submit 1221 for myself also, it wasn't asked for on my list of documents but I did it anyway. I just hope it is a good sign that they have asked for Medicals and police checks. Fingers crossed for us both.

i believe 1221 is a shorter version and of Form 80. However I have submitted Form 80 for my spouse today. Let's see what if CO asked for 1221 for me. Documentwise I am fine I believe. I did my PCC in January and medical already uploaded. Now just waiting for CO assigned. How many days it will take to assign CO usually?

Please pray for us as well so that we could secure visa as well. I have been waiting for almost 2 years.

Best set of luck for you as well.

I had correspondence from CO in just over 3 weeks. You may not even know you have a CO. As you have uploaded form 80, police checks and medicals they may not need any further information and you may get a direct grant, never hearing from a CO.

Fingers crossed for you:smile:

• 3 months later...

Hi - can any one help me clarify this; EOI submitted on Feb and ITA on Feb 17th ; I have applied for visa on march 11th with all docs front loaded with PCC and Medicals. On May 16th Employment verification done with my current employer and after that no update. I read in forums that the occupation code system analyst 261112 has reached its ceiling and no further grants until July 2016- Is this right? As per my understanding the post invitation recieved, we dont need to worry about the ceiling.

Waiting for some one to give me a right clarification

Thanks , Rickoo

Hi - can any one help me clarify this; EOI submitted on Feb and ITA on Feb 17th ; I have applied for visa on march 11th with all docs front loaded with PCC and Medicals. On May 16th Employment verification done with my current employer and after that no update. I read in forums that the occupation code system analyst 261112 has reached its ceiling and no further grants until July 2016- Is this right? As per my understanding the post invitation recieved, we dont need to worry about the ceiling.

Waiting for some one to give me a right clarification

Thanks , Rickoo

I think it shouldn't be a problem. As long as your received invitation, there shouldn't be any ceiling issue.

I think it already took a good time processing the things. Wishing you best of luck for your positive outcome!