Beach tent recommendations

youngwombat

hello! Looking for recommendations for a beach tent with good UV, and resistant to the wind. We bought one (caribee Guardian beach shelter) which was rubbish in a moderate/mild wind (kept falling on my head and i was lying down in it!).

Ideally it would be big enough to fit 2/3 people in it (there's 2 adults and 2 toddlers in the family, but we're rarely all able to sit down at the same time)

Thank you!

Wouldn't like to recommend one because by their very nature they are light and easily erectable. If they're easily erectable, they're just as easy to blow down. Buy one which needs erecting as per a tent (good poles and good sand pegs). Any tent, beach or otherwise, that has a simple method of erecting, is also likely to be just as easily blown down. Other than that, only go on the beach when it isn't windy :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Just on the off-chance anyone is looking for an answer, i did order one which has been great. It is from fishingtakelshop, and is great!

http://www.fishingtackleshop.com.au/products/pop-up-beach-tent-sun-shade-shelter-land-and-sea.html

It manages sea breezes; provides good shelter and is big enough for our family of 4 (sitting on the ground).