It's getting Hot In Herre

HelensvaleHoward

Guest The Pom Queen

Rob has just told me as well, they think it's Wally, the one who hangs out at Pallarenda they have been trying to catch him for a while. I'm sure it was him who tried to knock a kayaker over a while back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen
Haha well it'll have to wait a while because I won't be in Townsville for a while and it'll only be for 2 days. I did actually start worrying that anything like that might come into the port Douglas campsite :unsure: I'm really worried about everything

You will be fine, stop stressing

I won't be fine, it was nice knowing you all haha. I'll still be cooler in the tent than the van but it's not much of a consolation lol. We're going to get a air con room for his birthday and when we go to Fraser Island we've got a cabin instead of camping so I'm dreaming of those days haha

I won't be fine, it was nice knowing you all haha. I'll still be cooler in the tent than the van but it's not much of a consolation lol. We're going to get a air con room for his birthday and when we go to Fraser Island we've got a cabin instead of camping so I'm dreaming of those days haha

.........you just plan your day carefully Stacey.....

.........rest in the middle wen it's hot.....

.........and activity early and evenings......

.........you'll love it once your there.....Xxx

I can't go to a backpackers unless we seperate, it's not fair to leave him paying $50 a night alone for a campsite. But if I do really find it too bad then I won't be walking national parks etc like he's got planned. I'm hoping I get used to it quicker than I imagine then I'll be freezing by the time im in Melbourne haha

I can't go to a backpackers unless we seperate, it's not fair to leave him paying $50 a night alone for a campsite. But if I do really find it too bad then I won't be walking national parks etc like he's got planned. I'm hoping I get used to it quicker than I imagine then I'll be freezing by the time im in Melbourne haha

.........buy a little battery fan and a mister bottle..!

........Bunnings sell both afaik....

..........then you can spray you with cool water and the fan....!

Don't forget to zip up your tent to keep the snakes out... My son forgot to do this on his scout camp :chatterbox: