<PERTH> Micra ST-L 1.5L 4cylinder one female owner low km

kayinperth

I am selling my lovely Micra. It's a 2011 ST-L model, with a 1.5L 4 cylinder engine. The current ST-L model has 1.3L/3 cylinder engine. So she has cute appearance but much more power than current model.

20160116_105932.jpg

It is a regretful sale as I'm moving over east in a few months.

She runs well all the time and is in fabulous condition. It is a compact car but the 1.5L engine has great power, compared to a small car with a 1.2/1.3L engine. I know because I had 1.3L Ford hatchback before!

I am the only owner, female, and it has been fully serviced at the Nissan dealership. The last logbook service was in Oct 2015.

The colour is Glasgow light green, which makes it particular easy to find her at the car park in shopping centres!

If you have a good driving history as I do, it is very cheap to comprehensively insure.The annual registration cost is around $450 (currently expires June 2016). This is a very cheap and economical car to run and would be perfect for almost everyone!

:ssign19:More details and pictures are on http://www.carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/CG_4307820

20160116_105932.jpg