Andrew Wales uk

Andrew Batten

We can't help you decide. We can help you on if your reasons are valid. Why do you want to move to oz?

For visas, you haven't given enough information. The starting point is occupation, and that is looking good as I believe it is on the better of the two skills lists https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

though do check.

That at is though just the start, you would need to research if you pass the other aspects such as age, points, skills assessment, charcter.

I've just home from Australia after spending 3 weeks there on vacation , Australia is by far a better place to bring a child up. Australia has far more to offer than here in the uk ,I'm 35 yrs old an a carpenter my partner is 30 yrs old and a prison custody officer. Which would you say the 189 or 190 visa ?

Visa first.

The 189 would be the better option if you can get suffient points as it doesn't need a state to sponsor it. If you find yourself struggling for points, then consider the 190.

As as for your reasons, after 8 years, I would say they are not valid.

Australia is a first work country with the same pluses and minuses for bring up kids. We have problems with crime, drugs, unemployment, education and the general bag load that come with living in a developed country. Try not to see things through the rise tinting of a holiday. One of the most common I come across is "more outdoor". Something that is very different when living in a hot country. For example, I live a minutes walk from a very good beach. But all summer,mothers have been more kids in the library (which is a stones throw from the beach) taking part in daily computer games workshops than at the beach.

What aspects do you think are better?