Contributory Parent Visa 143 Application and How to pay application fee questions - please help

thetoppy

Hi All,

I try to find an information from the immigration and search google but i dont get a clear picture about this.

If someone can help me clarify please.

Background - Offshore type - Mum and Dad to be applied for

1. When fill in Application for my Dad and Mum - Do I need 2 forms of 47PA? Or on the form 47PA I just put 2 Adults and One main applicant + Partner of the main applicant?

2. Once I fill in all application - where do I need to send the document to? Is it to the Pert Immigration Office as per instruction?

3. The payment - I can see that I can include the credits card detail - do we have any other method for the offshore people to pay in AUD?

Can I put my credit card detail in there? or can I pay upfront? because these day it seems Australian immigration office no longer accept payment at their office.

A lot of questions but I am really looking forward to some help from the forum.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @thetoppy welcome to the forum. Have a look on this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/77756-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread.html it may also be worth asking your question in there as most of the members seem to stay in the thread and not look at the rest of the forum so they probably won't have seen your question. Also @Alan Collett is a great agent for parent visas.