OSS or Kent?

Chortlepuss

Got two pretty similar quotes from OSS and Kent from Brisbane to UK - both seem nice enough, can anyone give any personal recommendations?

thx for any replies

Have experienced both with no issues

Both had good names and were part of the international network I think it was PSS that we used from UK to OZ and Kent/OSS completed the Australian pick up drop off

Edited by Sustain

• 4 weeks later...

We used Kent in November for our move from Melbourne to UK.....unfortunately a lot of our stuff was damaged in transit when we received it last week. I'm waiting to hear back from them after emailing them. I will be interested to see how they handle my complaint. We used crown from the UK and they were really good. Wish I had stuck with them for my return!!!

We've gone with OSS - lads packed today - nice & v professional - we'll see how long our stuff takes - 8-12 week estimate changed to 'up to 18 weeks' after we booked them. Not sure how many shipments they do back to UK - Kent told us they had a heap of work on so probably would have been quicker