The weather in Devonport Tasmania today

JockinTas

I believe you people in Hobart had rain yesterday. We got nothing at all :cry: No smoke today and warm and sunny - getting a bit boring all this sunshine ............. desperate for rain.

7 mm in my rain gauge yesterday morning. :wubclub: Not a lot...but better than nothing. Some more forecast for later this week - I really hope it reaches you too.

Do you know there is smoke over Melbourne today, from the fires in Tasmania.

It drifts a long way. I thought it would go up in the air but it gets blown across Bass Strait.

Wow! Never would have thought it would reach Melbourne.

It's clear of smoke here today and we had rain from 8:00 pm until round about midnight. Hopefully that will have helped put some fires out. Today is overcast and cool. Such a relief.

Hope you're not flooded! Seen some photo s from an Ulverstone supermarket car park under LOTS of water! I think the whole town lost power too! Eek! 1 extreme to another!

We haven't lost power thank goodness not bad flooding either. The rain was torrential and huge puddles are everywhere especially in the grassy areas of the parks and as the ground was so dry and hard it wasn't soaking in. The sun is out now and it's warm so what with that and the water everywhere it's really humid. Yuck!!!