MODL list

Guest lewisfamily

Guest lewisfamily

Hi all after the announced changes with TRA regarding pathway D. does anybody know if you still need thisif your on the MODL list, as think this has now ruined our chances:arghh:

Guest claire&fred

Hi

Yes my husband is also on MODL (bricklayer) and he had to go through the TRA process. Why do you think this has ruined your chances?

Claire.

Guest lewisfamily

so you have to prove where youve worked and how long and present for statory declarations to a jp, Im surprised how anybody managed to get a visa they seem to make it near impossible to move over there.Perhaps Gbritain should take a a few tips. Youve done really well, I would like to get there before my son reaches exam age he 13 now.Thanks again

Hi There Seem To Have Got Lost A Bit Here -

First Decide What Type Of Visa You Are Going On As Tiler Is On Modl You May Be Able To Get Sponsored In. If Not You Would Have To Be Assessed By Tra / Vettasses.all Relevant Info That They Require Has To Be Certified By Ie Justice Of The Peace , Lawyer, Notary ,only After You Have Passed This Part Are You Able To Go Onto Apply For Visa.

Hope This Clarifies Previous Post.

An Intial Consultation With Reputable Agent Is Normally Free

Guest lewisfamily

Hi Keily

Sorry about this late reply was knackered and needed to get to bed all this buzzing around in my head. will talk to our contact who at the mo is visa bureau..Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Archived