Moving back to Ireland - Full house of furniture available to rent/buy

philiprabb

Hi All, I moved to Australia in 2012 with my lovely wife and 3 kids due to the economic slow down in Ireland. We all have had a great time and have its been an adventure from start to finish. We have decided to move back to Ireland in the new year and now are currently preparing for that move. We purchased furniture when we arrived and are now looking to sell what we have.

We have everything someones needs for a 3 bedroom house from start to finish, from lounge and bedroom suites to knives and forks... it would be perfect for anyone moving to Oz over the Xmas or new year. Its in pristine condition and is going for an absolute bargain. If you know of anyone that might be interested please get in contact.

First time posting here so I hope I'm not breaking any site rules with this. Thanks every one, have a great day

Philip.

PS. If anyone moving here shortly needs any general advice on the move i would be happy to help. I have been through it all and have a wealth of experience from it..