Pay at pump!

newjez

Seriously! This has yet to make it to Perth?

Constantly seeing people buying petrol and then dragging the children accross the forecourt to pay for it. Not allowed to leave them in the car, as they might cook. Fair enough. There could be a queue. But why not install pay at pump, so the problem is solved.

Someone please tell me they have at least started installing pay at pump. It's been in the UK for years!

Constantly seeing people buying petrol and then dragging the children accross the forecourt to pay for it. Not allowed to leave them in the car, as they might cook. Fair enough. There could be a queue. But why not install pay at pump, so the problem is solved.

Someone please tell me they have at least started installing pay at pump. It's been in the UK for years!

I pay at pump all the time as does hubby

Guest Guest66881
I'm in Perth, and quite often have to pay in store as the machine wont scan my discount card.

A discount card for Bungs shouldn't work in a petrol station though, and you know that:wink:

Yes, but only for 50% of the population. A sight you'll never see is a woman paying at the pump!

Why not? I use them. I hate standing in queues when I can just pay and leave. There is a growing number of places here where there's no choice now anyway - there are just pumps, no shop or staff. Plenty of women using them.

It's been here for years too newjez but I've never seen anyone use it yet. I think WA people are only just getting used to having to put petrol in yourself and not having someone rush out fill your tank, wipe your windows, rush back to the till and smile all friendly like. I think most people would risk leaving their kids in the car while they nip in to pay for petrol and pass the time of day and get a bit of service. It's not rush rush rush here.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, but only for 50% of the population. A sight you'll never see is a woman paying at the pump!

I (am a woman and) pay at the pump all the time! They're still not at ALL petrol stations in the UK but I definitely prefer them to having to go into the shop and stand in a queue