Iron Lady - Fantastic Job

bqjt

Finally, I have been able to find time to write this.

I imported my car to Melbourne from Southampton and Kristian from Iron Lady Imports have been extremely helpful. Car arrived in the same condition as I left it at the Southampton port. Kristian organised everything from import license, shipping, marine insurance to receiving, customs, quarantine, collection from port to VASS engineer (Blake of Arrows Engineering), registration and finally delivery.

I had been planning this since over 2 years, and throughout Kristian answered my questions patiently, via Skype, email, phone. I shipped via Ro Ro method, and the car was delivered to me in exactly 2 months (13 August - 13 October), inclusive of the 2.5 weeks it took for the customs & registration process. The actual costs were less than the original estimates. My questions were answered with consistent super fast speed irrespective of different time zones.

Lastly,

Was it worth the effort: Absolutely YES

Overall Experience: Fantastic (with a bit of anxiety)

Will I do it again: Yes Iron Lady Imports (may not have an opportunity, but never say never)

Kristian's & Blake's helpfulness: Pristine

thumb_IMG_0023_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0023_1024.jpg