World faces YEAR of CATASTROPHIC weather

amibovered

Don't they say that every year almost

Better get your thermal willy warmers out of storage then!

Love how the media hype things up to doom and gloom.

Last week in Sydney you would have thought armageddon was here weather-wise with a monster of all storms on the way last Tuesday: tornadoes, lashing rain, gale force winds, hailstones the size of gold balls etc.....warning people to stay inside.

Nothing happened.

Now it's the worst winter for 5 years :elvis:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31877[/ATTACH]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/616967/Weather-warning-worst-winter-five-years-heavy-snow

This will test your "T shirt and shorts and flip flops" uniform, PB, if true! I knew a guy at Royal Mail who wore shorts all year round, warm enough INSIDE the Mail Centre, and warm enough once his car was warmed up. I always kept extra coats and blankets in my car, as I do in OZ but here it's a spare pair of shorts! Joking! I keep a blanket there and a jacket just in case I want a warm layer when I'm at the beach.

One of the dickhead pseudo scientists predicted that Sydney's dams would dry up.

This is how gutter media work.

Bureau Of Meteorology (http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/outlooks/#/overview/summary):

November temperatures are likely to be warmer than average for southern Australia, with below-average rainfall across the southeast and parts of the north but above-average rainfall across large parts of the west.

The November to January outlook indicates below-average rainfall is likely across parts of Victoria, NSW and the tropics. Warmer daytime temperatures are likely along much of the coast of southern and eastern Australia but central parts of the NT are likely to be cooler. Overnight temperatures are likely to be warmer across most of the country.

The current outlook reflects a combination of a strong El Niño in the Pacific, a decaying positive Indian Ocean Dipole, and very warm Indian Ocean temperatures. (See the climate influences section for more information).

The Express (and Australian equivalents):

World faces YEAR of CATASTROPHIC weather! Australia to BAKE! TSUNAMI of DEATH DROUGHTS!