RNATT declaration - filled in correctly?

I have had the rabies test done and all fine, however the RNATT declaration has been done by the vet and I am not sure its filled in correctly?

She has put her name but on the bit where it says 'employed by' she has put 'animal and plant health agency'. Is this OK or are they supposed to fill in the vet name and address on that part? In brackets the form says (relevant government agency of the exporting country and the address) so am not sure she has done it right.

HI Cherry

they should just put in their own name and the name of the practice on the forms. It is fairly obvious what goes where

Well thats what I thought, should I ask them to redo the form then? As animal and plant health agency is not the name of the vets and there is no address. Thanks

I've just checked and my vet has done the same! He has put I, blah blah employed by, Animal and Plant Health Agency

On the form it does say in brackets that this should be the relevant government agency of the exporting country. So this looks right to me??

Edited by Mrsfilip
Missed a word

I've just checked and my vet has done the same! He has put I, blah blah employed by, Animal and Plant Health Agency

On the form it does say in brackets that this should be the relevant government agency of the exporting country. So this looks right to me??

Ah maybe it is correct then? I have just rung the vets and they said thats what they usually put, maybe I am just paranoid!

do you mind uploading it here? Our vets and i do around 500 of these a year and we put that we are employed by our practice not by APHA as a private vet in practice is not employed by APHA, but their own practice.

Also, just for interest - can you let me know how much your vets charged you for this form?

do you mind uploading it here? Our vets and i do around 500 of these a year and we put that we are employed by our practice not by APHA as a private vet in practice is not employed by APHA, but their own practice.

Also, just for interest - can you let me know how much your vets charged you for this form?

scaan1a.jpg

Vet didnt charge anything, I had the rabies jab and blood test done there and they gave me the Biobest certificate, I then asked for the RNATT declaration and they did it with no charge.

scaan1a.jpg

I dont know if this is right. I do know that we dont put that address when we do these forms.

The point of asking about the cost is that we apply for the permit for you and include the RNATT cost and permit fees for £309, so that includes the permit fees of 485 AUD (about £240) and the cost of getting the RNATT done, so in your case Mrs Flip, it would have saved you money to get someone else to do it. And Cherry you have saved a bit.

I also dont know if most pet shippers do the RNATT for you or if they expect it to be done before you book with them.

Just check the prices you are given and check your vets fees as there is not that much money to be saved in doing these things yourself and loads of hassle and potential downside

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
I dont know if this is right. I do know that we dont put that address when we do these forms.

The point of asking about the cost is that we apply for the permit for you and include the RNATT cost and permit fees for £309, so that includes the permit fees of 485 AUD (about £240) and the cost of getting the RNATT done, so in your case Mrs Flip, it would have saved you money to get someone else to do it. And Cherry you have saved a bit.

I also dont know if most pet shippers do the RNATT for you or if they expect it to be done before you book with them.

Just check the prices you are given and check your vets fees as there is not that much money to be saved in doing these things yourself and loads of hassle and potential downside

Hi Bob.(sorry jumping in on this thread)

So once we have the blood test results in for the dogs, we just send it all to you guys who then apply for the RNATT and permit?