Unaccompanied luggage

Metoo

Can I ask if anybody has sent unaccompanied luggage using "Ipostparcels.com"

We paid £85 each for two suit cases 25KG each. They were collected in the UK on 27th Septmber but they haven't arrived in Sydney as yet.

The company quotes 3 to 5 days delivery so we are getting a bit twitchy.

We email them daily but we just get automated response saying "in transit", wondering if we will ever see them again.

Thanks Metoo

Are there any worrying reviews on them?

I've never heard of them so no clue. We used an excess baggage company and they collected the day before we left and it arrived the day after we did. 4 days all up.

I am just reading their Facebook page and there seems to be a lot of complaints about bad service. The web site is down or messing up on a regular basis. They will not speak to you by phone it is all automated emails. We visited their depot in the UK before we left and I know there are human beings sitting in front of computers in their office IVE SEEN THEM lol. They refuse to give out a phone number tho so you can't ring. So frustrating, Mr Metoo's business suits are in one of them and all our Aussi/UK plug adapters which we now need.

I have just emailed them again to vent my frustrations, I wouldn't mind but they were supposed to deliver to our B n B address which we will vacate tomorrow. Good job we are now good friends with our host.

Metoo

Hi MeToo

I think these are part of UK Mail, and I had a bit of trouble with them a while back. They did answer the phone in the end and sort the problem out, so try these numbers (Googled) if you can from OZ:

0843 504 7162

08451 552 552

or this is the non-geographical number for UK Mail:

If the feedback isn't great I hope you get it resolved.

Its been a while and honestly excess baggage should not take anywhere near as long as it has for you.

I have looked them up on a couple of consumer review sites and to be honest the feedback isn't that bad, in fact it is mainly positive, but there are always times when things go wrong and some unhappy customers. Hopefully the suitcases will turn up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

No explanation, no compensation, no apology and they were delivered at 7.30 am to the B n B that we left a week ago. The guy was still asleep in bed and his new guest opened the door as the courier was putting our bags back in his van. So only just got them phew